Sublimation printing is a printing technique that transfers a design into a material or fabric using ink and heat. This form of printing is special in that it allows whole garment prints — designs that go seam-to-seam.
1. Sublimation prints are inside the fabric which gives a beautiful look and feel.
2. They are durable and will last longer and cannot crack or peel.
3. Printing is speedy and efficient.
- 1. Printing is free!
- 2. More size choice!
- 1. Don't let the garment stay wet for long periods of time.
- 2. Don't use bleach.
- 3. Don't tumble dry or dry clean.
- 4. Don't iron.